Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My first post

As you guessed it, I'm yet another prospective MBA candidate. For the past couple of months, I have been reading many inspirational stories about people's journey to business school. I finally decided, that I would join the club and write about my experience. I am hoping that this blog benefits other prospective MBA candidates and seek help from the wonderful people out there.

Let me beginning by saying: I'm not your typical b-school candidate (but then again, who is?)
The mere fact I'm even considering obtaining a seat at one of the top 20 MBA programs is something I would have never thought I would be doing

I come from a family that are high achievers: cousins graduating from top medical school, law school, and relatives who are executives at leading tech companies. Then there is me. I'm not putting myself down, rather illustrating where I'm coming from. As for me, I went to an average school, got average grades, and pretty much settled on being average ...Till now!

1 comment:

Spicy Green Mango said...

Good luck with your endeavor..I'm in the same boat as I've finally realized my own dream to B-school!