Monday, June 16, 2008

Back Up Again

OK! So, I think I have had enough time to whine, pout, be upset and I'm done with that. Now it's time to get back up and give it another go!

Thank you to: HappyBunny, Omne, tinydancer, JulyDream for the encouraging words - they defiantly helped!

I'm planning to re-take my GMAT again in late August making sure I leave ample time to do my essays prior to deadlines in Oct/Nov/Dec.

In my next post I'm going to reflect on where I think I made mistakes during my study period and during the exam. I hope that will help others as they prepare for the GMAT

I leave you with these quotes:
"If you fail, get up, and try again"
"Nothing worth having ever comes easy - so if you want it, go get it"

2 comments:

JulyDream said...

You're very welcome!! :D My best advice for the actual test, know when to cut your losses. Never spend too much time trying to get one question, we all know given an infinite amount of time, we could complete this test flawlessly. :)

tinydancer said...

That sounds like a good plan. You'll have plenty of time to write your essays if you take the GMAT in August.